Think you'd make a good eye-witness? Take the challenge.
Watch the video and then answer the questions about what you saw. No cheating. Don't read the questions before you watch the video or it doesn't count!
FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
1-a. How does the ad open? 1-b. What instrument was playing?
2. Once the goose escapes its cage, what is the first clue it sees?
3. What 2 things are being chopped?
4. How many times did the taillight of the car light up before the goose gets in?
5. What language was written on the screen at the end of the advertisement?
1. lighting candles and setting the table 1b, violin
2. sees baking dish in oven
3. carrots and pineapple
5 correct answers: You'd make a smashing eye-witness.
4 correct answers: You'd make a better than average eye-witness, but . . . hopefully you'd admit you weren't exactly sure of what you saw.
2-3 correct answers: You're an average eye-witness as half eye-witness accounts are unreliable.
0-1 correct answers: You're a poor witness and might need glasses. Plus, you might have helped put the wrong person in jail.