Hard Times Coca-Cola commercial
Think you'd make a good eye-witness? Take the challenge.
Watch the video and then answer the questions about what you saw. No cheating. Don't read the questions before you watch the video or it doesn't count!
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE SCROLLING DOWN
FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
1. What does the newscaster say Mr. Burns was worth?
2. How was Mr. Burn's house foreclosed on [taken away]?
3. Who was Crusty the clown pushing on the swing set?
4. What did Mr. Burns receive in the park to make him happy again?
5. What price did they have on Mr. Burn's treasures at the opening yard sale?
1. three billion dollars
2. removed by helicopters
3. a pink pig
4. football & a coke
5. Treasures for a Lifetime: 2 for 99 cents
5 correct answers: You'd make a smashing eye-witness.
4 correct answers: You'd make a better than average eye-witness, but . . . hopefully you'd admit you weren't exactly sure of what you saw.
2-3 correct answers: You're an average eye-witness as half eye-witness accounts are unreliable.
0-1 correct answers: You're a poor witness and might need glasses. Plus, you might have helped put the wrong person in jail.