EYE WITNESS CHALLENGE #3
Think you'd make a good eye-witness? Take the challenge.
Watch the video and then answer the questions about what you saw. No cheating. Don't read the questions before you watch the video or it doesn't count!
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE SCROLLING DOWN
FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
1. What color is the boy's coat when he arrives?
2. What color do most of the monks wear?
3. How many bricks does he break with his hand?
4. What makes him realize what to do with the Pepsie can?
5. When, if ever, does the master smile?
4. Sees the blue banner aboveand behind the master.
5. After the guy smashes the can with his head.
5 correct answers: You'd make a smashing eye-witness.
4 correct answers: You'd make a better than average eye-witness, but . . . hopefully you'd admit you weren't exactly sure of what you saw.
2-3 correct answers: You're an average eye-witness as half eye-witness accounts are unreliable.
0-1 correct answers: You're a poor witness and might need glasses. Plus, you might have helped put the wrong person in jail.