#2 WHAT DID YOU SEE?
Study the photo. Commit it to memory because in a few seconds it will (figuratively speaking) disappear when you scroll down and are asked, "What did you see?"
WHAT DID YOU SEE?
1. HOW MANY KIDS ARE IN THE PICTURE?
2. HOW MANY KIDS ARE HOLDING HANDS?
3. HOW MANY KIDS ARE EATING LUNCH?
4. WHAT ARE THE WORDS ON THE CHALKBOARD ?
5. WHICH ROW OF KIDS HAS THE MOST BOOKS?
4. BACK TO SCHOOL
5. BOTTOM ROW
You know how you did. I don't have to tell you. If you didn't have a perfect memory score, better luck next time.