TWO OF THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS IS FALSE.
USE THE TABS TO SPOT THE LIES.
1. There are redwoods in my back yard.
2. I write under at least 2 pseudonyms: S.D. Brown & Spike Brown.
3. I am a female writer.
4. My spouse and I own CHAPMAN'S GEM & MINERAL SHOP in northern California.
5. My dog's name is Rover and my cat's name is Fluffy.
6. The last novel I wrote is called PRETTY LITTLE RUMORS.
7. I've been writing this blog for 5 years.
8. I was a pearl diver when I was younger.
9. My historical novel called ESCAPE TO MOLOKAI is set on Hawaii.
THE FALSE STATEMENTS
5. My dogs' names are Rocky & Pebbles. I don't have a cat.
7. I started ths blog about 16 months ago, but plan to still be writing it 5 years years from now.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!