Think you'd make a good eye-witness? Take the challenge.
Watch the video below and answer the questions about what you saw. No cheating. Don't read the questions before you watch the video or it doesn't count!
Don't read the following questions until after you've watched the video.
FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
1. What was the color of the dog's chew toy?
2. List the things "Darth" tried to control.
3. Which did he control?
4. What was the color of his mom's sweater?
5. How many times did the dog bark?
2. Exercise bike, dog, doll, washer dryer, sandwich, car
3. None, his dad did it.
5. Two times
5 correct answers: You'd make a smashing eye-witness.
4 correct answers: You'd make a better than average eye-witness, but . . . hopefully you'd admit you weren't exactly sure of what you saw.
2-3 correct answers: You're an average eye-witness as half eye-witness accounts are unreliable.
0-1 correct answers: You're a poor witness and might need glasses. Plus, you might have helped put the wrong person in jail.
NEXT: EYE WITNESS CHALLENGE 2